September 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Biographies of the Scholars of the Recent Past
- Creed ('Aqeedah)
- Deviant Groups of the Past
- Divine Pre-Decree (Qadr)
- Fasting (Sawm)
- Issues of Worship
- Learning and Following the Sunnah
- Legislative Knowledge
- Lessons in the Prophetic Sunnah
- Marriage and Divorce
- Masjid News
- Methodology (Manhaj)
- Morals and Manners
- New Muslims and Non-Muslims
- Paradise and the Hereafter
- Patience (Sabr)
- Pilgrimage (Hajj and 'Umrah)
- Pious Predecessors
- Prayer (Salaat)
- Recognizing and Abandoning the Bid'ah
- Tafseer of the Qur'aan
- Wisdom of the Pious Predecessors
- Women's Issues
- Worship ('Ibaadah)
Topic: 7 Under the Shade of Allaah
Location/Venue -Via Tele-Link:
Islamic Center of South Dallas (Masjid Uthaymeen), 2806 Martin Luther King Blvd., Dallas Texas, 75216
Friday at 7pm on 12/20/2013
Aboo ‘Abdur-Razzaaq Ahmet bin Ja‘far bin Ramadaan Hoxha
Ramadaan 17th, 1397H (September 1st, 1977CE)
Pristina, Kosovo (the former Yugoslavia)
• He obtained his Bachelor Degree in the Prophetic Hadeeth from the Islamic University of Madinah in 2004CE.
• He obtained his Master Degree in Hadeeth and its Sciences from the College of Higher Education from the University of Kuwait.
• He is currently serving as imam at Fatima Al Jumai’aan Mosque in Kuwait.
In Madinah (Over 4 Years):
• al-‘Allaamah al-Muhaddith ash-Shaykh ‘Abdul-Muhsin al-‘Abbaad al-Badr.
• al-‘Allaamah al-Usoolee ash-Shaykh Saalih bin Sa‘d as-Suhaymee.
• ash-Shaykh al-Ustaadh ad-Duktoor Ibraaheem bin ‘Aamir ar-Ruhaylee.
• ash-Shaykh al-‘Allaamah ad-Duktoor al-Ustaadh Falaah bin Ismaa‘eel Mundakaar.
And others from the Mashaayikh of Ahl-us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa‘ah, may Allaah shower the dead among them with Mercy, protect and preserve the living ones and benefit us with them and their knowledge, indeed He is Capable of all things.
• Bosnian (Serbian & Croatian)
• German (considerable amount)
• Russian (a little bit)
We would like to announce the start of our new Islamic class schedule at the Islamic Center of S. Dallas, Masjid Uthaymeen:
LEARN TO READ QURAN AND ARABIC: Every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday @ 7:00pm – Maghrib (Study of the book Qaaidah Nooraniyah – which is suitable for beginners) All ages are welcome.
BENEFICIAL READINGS: Every Tuesday and Thursday after Maghrib prayer (beginning with the subject of brotherhood with the explanation of various scholars)
AQEEDAH (THE ISLAMIC BELIEF): Every Saturday after Asr prayer (Approx. 5:30pm) (beginning next Sat. Aug 24, 2013 with the creed of the four great Imaams)
FIQH (HOW TO PERFORM ACTS OF WORSHIP): Every Sunday after Asr prayer (beginning next Sun. Aug 25, 2013 with the “Prophet’s Prayer Described”.
ARABIC LANGUAGE: Every Saturday and Sunday @ 7:00pm (beginning next Sat. with book 1 of Al Arabiyyah bayna Yadaik which is suitable for pe-intermediate learners who can read Arabic)
We would also like to announce and welcome the cooperation of our former Imaam, the approx. 73 yr old Shaykh Issa Gisesa from Rwanda, Africa and a graduate of the Islamic University of Medina, Saudi Arabia, who has benefited from the likes of Shaykh Abdul-Aziz bin Baz, Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen, Shaykh SafiurRahman Mubarakpuri, Abdul Muhsin Al Abbaad and other scholars of Medina, and traveled with Shaykh Rabee’ bin Hadee and others for dawah throughout Africa, for his participation in conducting some of these classes and the Friday sermons insha Allah. We encourage everyone to come out and benefit. Please note that time schedules are subject to change and the times for prayer changes and season changes, so stay updated by visiting our website and checking the class schedule. We are also working to add more classes and lectures including tele-links with scholars and students from overseas, as well as and special sisters class, so stay tuned!
Official Decision of the High Judiciary Council of Saudi Arabia, first of Ramadan on Wednesday 10 July 2013.